Located in Toronto, Canada
As a Visual Designer at Wellspent, you'll help evolve the brand identity, create beautiful assets for marketing campaigns and social media, and assist in designing app interfaces. You'll play a key role in all things visual as we aim to build a brand that people can relate to and fall in love with.
What you'll need:
- A strong portfolio of visual design components
- Good taste in design aesthetics
- Deep care for solving real problems for humans
- Embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process and can clearly articulate your design decisions
- Experienced working with and contributing to a product style guide
- Have incredible visual design skills, but you’re also comfortable talking about systems and strategies
- Feel confident working with new visual directions, including color theory and typography, and ensuring they’re carried out consistently
- Love to iterate quickly
- Love getting input from users and always find ways to create feedback loops in your design strategy
- Absolutely passionate about making beautiful things
- Proficient in visual design applications. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Thinking in scalable systems, not one-off solutions
- Positive attitude and the knowledge that any design problem is interesting if you make it one
- Ability to design experiences across multiple platforms, including web, mobile, print etc.
- Past experience designing for Android is a plus