Enter your email, and we'll let you know when the Android app is available.
Located in Toronto, Canada
Reflection in Wellspent is a private and non-judgemental act. After reflecting, you’re able to understand whether your own intentions and values are aligned to your choices. If they are aligned, that’s wonderful—but if they’re not, now’s the time to commit to making choices that are more united with how you want to live.
Here's what you'll do:
- Work within a cross functional team aimed at delivering high valued solutions
- Code, test and implement full stack solutions to meet business needs
- Create intuitive, robust and reusable user interfaces using modern frameworks
- Maintain code quality and best practices across the team
- Work with the business to understanding requirements, build creative solutions and delivery business value
- Experience working in a high performance, full scope development team where you start with requirements gathering and understanding the business requirements
- Thrive in dealing with ambiguity and working to clarify details.
- Strong understanding of responsive/mobile-first design, web standards, UI/UX best practices, microservices, client-side templating (e.g. Mustache, Handlebars, Jade)
- Experience with data modelling and state management using relational SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience data modelling and building extensible REST APIs
- Github account with a Portfolio for demonstration and review
Nice to have:
- 2+ years with experience in the development of the Front-End React and React Native applications
- Experience building and deploying solutions to cloud infrastructure including AWS
- Experience with Event driven programming