Enter your email, and we'll let you know when the Android app is available.
Communications & Partnerships Manager
Full Time position
Located in Toronto, Canada
As Communications & Partnerships Manager at Wellspent you will act as a champion for our brand and reputation and lead our external communications efforts. You will work closely with our leadership team to develop our strategy for PR, partnerships, social and content, take the lead on putting it into action, and be responsible for reporting our successes.
Here's what you'll do:
- Work within a cross functional team aimed at delivering high valued solutions
- Code, test and implement full stack solutions to meet business needs
- Create intuitive, robust and reusable user interfaces using modern frameworks
- Maintain code quality and best practices across the team
- Work with the business to understanding requirements, build creative solutions and delivery business value
- Experience working in a high performance, full scope development team where you start with requirements gathering and understanding the business requirements
- Thrive in dealing with ambiguity and working to clarify details.
- Strong understanding of responsive/mobile-first design, web standards, UI/UX best practices, microservices, client-side templating (e.g. Mustache, Handlebars, Jade)
- Experience with data modelling and state management using relational SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience data modelling and building extensible REST APIs
- Github account with a Portfolio for demonstration and review
Nice to have:
- 2+ years with experience in the development of the Front-End React and React Native applications
- Experience building and deploying solutions to cloud infrastructure including AWS
- Experience with Event driven programming